Monday, January 3, 2011

twenty ten memories..

it's 2011!!Good bye 2010..welcome 2011..first of all i just want to thank u to God that he's already blessed and been with me n my fam in 2010..I have learnt a lot of things in 2010..by the way, it's been a long time since i last wrote and organised this blog..hmmm..now i want to review the memorable moments in 2010..a lot of thing have happened last year and this is the review:

-i attended Java Jazz concert for the first time :D:D..RAN performanced was so amazing and i really enjoyed that concert..haha

-i've got the second rank in my class!!which is the first time for me..aahh..i didn't expect it..i like this moment because when my teacher announced that my friend seemed to not believe it..haha..with this rank..i prove that i can do it if i work hard!!hmm

-i've got my first salary!!i worked as a private tutor..my student was in the first grade on elementary school..this job was quite challenging..why?because my student was a special student and different from other student..he is very moody and hyperactive..but, he is brilliant..he even knows how many planet are in this world and he knows the name of the planets..how the first grade student knows it??i remember that i know the name of the planets in six grade..that's why i say my student is different..

-i've been told that "he" has a girlfriend..hmm..but i thank to God who sent someone to tell me this ugly truth..because of that i can move on and forget the feeling about him..now, i keep him in my hearth as my sweetest memory..hmm

-i've learnt how to be a good mediator..because of some conflicts with my social friend, i finally know who is my truly friend..hmm..and it's also makes me more mature..

by the way, until now i 'm still not expect that i'll get the second rank..because i was also working besides studying..all i knew was just do the best so i could get a good score and teach my student well..hmmm

------------back to the reviews-----------

-went to Ocean Park with my besties!!this was really fun and this was another adventure that we were doing guys..:D:D






-my relative came to Indonesia from San Fransisco!!it's been 10 years since i met them..i even forgot my cousin face..haha..we were doing a lot of fun..this is the top 1 my very memorable moment in 2010..



-learned Saman Dance and performed at the opening and closing my school big event..:D it's been a long time since my last dance performance..:p
-got a fun crush in my school big event ^^ :p

-got my first credit card!!

-i've got the strange phone call on my birthday..the phone call knew my name and my birthday..than finally he said that he is the administration teacher in my school..haha..in that strange phone call, not only administration teacher but also someone that i didn't know because she made some strange noise..than finally i knew that she is my counseling teacher in school..

-i've got a birthday surprise from my besties..:D they came to my house with a delicious cake with a "18" candle on it..they also brought me a letter from school..actually it's from my counseling and administration teacher who wish me happy birthday..hehe

-went to Strawberry cafe with my besties and do a lot of fun there..haha

-got my first car crash with my friend which is the runner up of my very memorable experience in 2011 :D haha..fortunately no one got injured..:p

-the last day in 2010 was closed by getting a barbecue party with my relatives in my house..my father had bought some fireworks..at first we played the fireworks outside my house but it disturbed some neighbour and my mom also got some phone call from my neighbour :p..than we went to the park near my house to play fireworks..after that we went to the street near la piazza to watch fireworks..this year firework was really great and i enjoyed it..:D:D

"don't write your name on sand, waves will wash it away.
don't write your name in sky, wind may blow it away.
write your name in the hearts of people you come in touch with.
that's where it will stay."

No comments:

Post a Comment