Saturday, January 22, 2011

something SMALL!!

hmm..this is the second post for today..haha..but i really want to write this things..

          It has been a long time since I read a novel..and one week ago when I accompanied my friend to go to library..at first i just wanted to accompanied her, but when I saw Agnes Jessica's book: Merah, which actually I have known about this book when it was first published..I didn't know, but I thought I wanted to read this book..haha..


       After I read this book, I think this book is really really MEANINGFUL..this book really makes me understand about this world and I can see my life in the positive and different side..I have learned so many things from this book..this book also makes me realize that I must be closer with GOD and I've learned to be an optimistic person..

          Now I can be able to more appreciate everything that happens in my life and everything that God has given to me..and I also find that I am going to be a cheerful person who make people's life brighter than before..I also want to give happiness to everyone that I meet..I know I have a lot of weakness but with God, I will be able to do it..every step of mine I always give it to God..


          I have just one life and I will use it well and use it just for glorify His name. I will do the best to make people know who is my savior(read:GOD). I will always pray that God will send His holly spirit so I can do the best to make people around me have happiness..


'do the best and God will do the rest..'

No comments:

Post a Comment