Friday, December 16, 2011

Miss High School..

wooo..helloo bloggerr..finally I have some times to write my blog..so, my final test has over..fiuhhhh....thanks God..I hope the result will be good..hmmm

Today, after I took care about my final test, I went to MKG with 2 friends..and I was so lucky that there is an christmas event there..christmas event is always great I think..

Actually there were some band and singer: Maria Shandi, Sammy ex Kerispatih, Abdul and coffee theory *with Echa Soemantri of course, and many more..because it's already 08.00pm, so i just watched Echa Soemantri, Maria Shandii, and Yes Band..

When I saw Echa Soemantri, I remembered about high school event which invited abdul and coffee theory..I miss it so much..I miss when I and high school friends enjoyed the music..We cheered together..We had fun together..and it was one of my beautiful memory in high school..

Tomorrow I will go with 3 college friends..I hope tomorrow will be a good day and we have a lot of fun..:)

-L-

No comments:

Post a Comment